Inverter Double Duct Air Conditioner
NO OUTDOOR UNITS
The Polaris Compact Double Duct Inverter by AirTemp, features no outdoor unit, no drainage system and has been designed specifically for apartment living and heritage buildings where space is at a premium and where building facade aesthetics are an important consideration.
The system requires no external condenser yet is efficient and whisper quiet, making it ideal for apartment living.
The installation of these systems is designed to be as simple as hanging the unit off a wall or setting it up on pedistals. The system can be plugged into a 10 amp power point and turned on ready for use.
Features & Benefits
• No Outdoor Unit – Reclaim your balcony
• External Condensor eliminated
• Easily installed – no refrigeration pipes
• Apartments and offices where outdoor space
• Designed for Australian conditions
• Multi-function concealed remote control
• Low cost installation – do it yourself
• No unsightly fittings – only two round grilles
visible on the external facade.
• Floor standing or wall mounted models available
• Inverter DC efficient heat pump air conditioning
• No ugly outdoor unit, no room taken up on balcony
• Apartments, homes and offices where outdoor space is limited.
• Can be installed and wired from the inside in both single and high-rise apartment blocks.
• Italian technology designed for use in Australia for Australian conditions
• Multi-function concealed remote control, heat, cooling, timer & fan
• Condensate vaporizing function – no need to install a drainage pipe
• Only two holes and grilles can be seen on the external surface
• Installation costs are kept to a minimum, easy do it yourself
• From the external facade all you will see is two 162mm round grilles.
• Console comes in two colour combinations: Black/Silver and White/Silver
NO OUTDOOR UNITS
Remote Control Functions:
1. MODE Button: Set up the air conditioner operating mode
2. ON/OFF Button: Turn on or turn off the air conditioner
3. UP Button: Increase the temperature and time
4. DOWN Button: Decrease the temperature and time
5. FAN SPEED Button: Set up the fan speed
6. TIME ON Button: Set up the time the air conditioner starts
7. TIME OFF Button: Set up the time the air conditioner stops
8. CLOCK Button: Adjust the clock
9. LOUVRE SWING Button: Adjust the airflow direction
10. SLEEP Button: Automatically adjusting the setting temperature according to the circadian rule.
11. RESET Button
12. LOW FAN MODE: Press M button and Fan button together on control pad.
RCS-AIR provides design, service and installation of all types and aspects of air-conditioning, refrigeration and building management systems.
RCS-AIr Pty Ltd
Unit C6 / 15 Narabang Way
Belrose NSW 2085
Mobile: 0419 295 551
Telephone: 02 9986 1366
FAX: 9986 3124